Saturday, March 31, 2012

A few Cards

Ok, I couldn't wait. Here are a few cards that I have been working on lately... I just Received my new "Dotty for You" Campaign in the mail today. So, you guessed it. I had to start playing. Here is an Easter Card that I put together for "My Peeps". I hope the like it :)

I just love the Stella Paperpack colors, the gem stone flourishes and February Stamp of the Month. The Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge makes cutting and stamping that flower so easy!! I love the "Just for You" stamp set. It was worth the 9.95 I spent on it! I have used it soooo many times!
I did this card for the birth of my nephew and gave one to my brother and SIL when he was born. However, I had to make 2, because I loved the look of it. I wanted to add it to his scrapbook pages. So, this is Baby Jayden's Card :)
And finally, here is an Anniversary card. It was made using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge flower in colonial white. Then, I raked it over the Smokey Plum stamp pad to distress the petals. It was a quick, fun and classy card to put together.




















 













No comments: