Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Baby Decor (New Book Sneak Peek)


I absolutely love this Home Decor.  How cute would that be hanging in your house or given as a gift?  The barn wood patterned paper is from the new Close to My Heart paperpack - Dakota.  You can see the paperpack and coordinating embellishments in the picture below.


This is a new Hostess Bundle starting in August.  So, you are getting a major sneak peek here!!  I love how they took a "Boyish/Cowboy" paperpack and made it soft and fresh in the baby picture above.  It just goes to show how versatile these papers are.  Don't limit yourself!!  Also, I just want to take a moment to point out the new yummy burlap ribbon, the chipboard star, and Jean Pocket Stamp.  Don't forget you can order these FABULOUS NEW from my website starting August 1. 

No comments: