Friday, August 24, 2012

Avonlea - Thanks

This is a card that I completed recently for a couple swaps.  I made 30 of them.  Thanks to the Cricut Artiste Cartridge, they went together pretty fast and easy.  I cut the word bubble image and then stamped it in Chocolate ink with a coordinating stamp set that comes in the Artiste Bundle Collection.  Also, just want to point out that the 1/2" x 4 1/4" strip that is behind the Chocolate Baker's Twine is a zip strip from the patterned paper.  I LOVE THIS!!  Close to My Heart takes something and makes it even better.  Instead of throwing away the strip of paper at the top of my 12x12 page where the copyright information is....  I just turn it over and use it as a coordinating piece of paper on my card... LOVE IT!!

Recipe - Supplies Used
4 ¼ x 5 ½ White Daisy Card Base
Bulk B&T Avonlea
Artiste Word Bubble Stamp Set
Artiste Cartridge
Chocolate Baker’s Twine
Opaque Adhesive Gems - Mocha
Chocolate Stamp Pad
Twilight Cardstock
Chocolate Cardstock
White Daisy Cardstock
Sponge

No comments: