Thursday, September 6, 2012

Twins Baby Shower Cake

I just finished a cake order today.  This cake is for a baby shower for Twins (Evie and Charlie)!

I got the inspiration for this cake off of Pinterest.  I just love the dowel rod banners that have been popping up on cakes lately.  So, I had to do one of my own!
I love making cakes and I love paper crafting!  This cake allowed me to mix both!  I made the banner with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and the baby shoes are made with the Cricut Artiste cartridge.

Once I had the banner images cut, I used the retired Giggle Alphabet to stamp the W-E-L-C-O-M-E.  I stamped the onsies and colored them in with my copics.  I picked the onsie ribbon up at Wal-Mart.
Aren't these baby shoes just adorable?  The blue one for Charlie is made using the Pemberley paper pack and La Belle Vie was used to make the one for Evie.
 
The inside is a white cake with Lemon Pudding.  Sounds like a yummy shower cake to me! 
Thanks again Kristy!

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Oh my! This is stupendous. I have saved the picture and have also shared the post with my friends. They love going through such posts now days, it is also because one of them is going to have a baby soon. I have shortlisted some nice event halls for rent already for the celebration.