Friday, April 13, 2012

So Excited for Disney!


Ok, this isn't in line with the "Dotty for You" Campaign that I have been working with lately.  However, I had to post a few Disney layouts... Because I have BIG news...  WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!  We have been telling our kids for 3 years that when Ethan is 8, Sydney is 6 and Wyatt is 3, we will go to Disney.  Well, it is time to pay up on that promise.  We are in the planning stages.  We have asked both sets of Grandparents to go along too.  So, this should be a trip to remember.  Luckily for me, I have a few gals that have been asking me to do Disney layout workshops over the past few years.  Here are two layouts from some of my recent workshops.  I hope you enjoy them and they give you some inspiration.  All of the product used is Close to My Heart and most is retired.  If you have specific questions, feel free to email me.  Thanks!

No comments: